Thursday 24 May 2012

April Amarya Box

Hello lovely people!

Here is my review of the April Amarya beauty box, this was my first Amarya box, and sadly I wasn't blown away. I really like the concept of Amarya, every month they send you one or two full size products to try, and possibly a few smaller sample products. All of Amarya's products are natural and organic, something that really appeals to me.

Unlike other beauty boxes, the Amarya products arrive inside the cardboard postal box, which saves on waste and is in accord with their eco ideology.

So what was inside...

Simply argan oil 50ml worth £21 on the Amarya website or £12 on the Simply argan website.
evolve Conditioner sachet
Jurlique Eye Cream sachet

Which makes the contents of this box worth around £12, a fair bit less than the contents of other beauty boxes that I have received.

I had an issue with one of the products that I received, and I have to say that Amarya were very helpful and quickly sent me out a replacement. So top marks for customer service!

I'm not a huge fan of sachets as I find they contain enough product for 1.5 uses (and resealing them is a pain) so I'll chuck these in my bag next time I go on holiday. I'm quite looking forwards to trying out the eyecream though.

So no, I wasn't blown away by this box. Which is a shame, as I loved the concept.


No comments:

Post a Comment