Wednesday 22 February 2012

Helen E Lip Crayon Review (Nectar)

Helen E recently offered a free Lip Crayon to their Twitter and Facebook fans, having tried and liked their eyeliners, I was keen to give this a go.

I chose the colour Nectar, mostly because I like the name, but also because it is a really lovely dark pink. I'm pale, so usually prefer dark pinks over reds. Having never tried a lip crayon before (I'm very much a lipstick girl) I wasn't entirely sure what to expect.

Apologies for the terrible photo, I only had my phone to hand. 
Helen E "Nectar" lip crayon





I was really really impressed with this product, the colour is fantastic, and it has a lovely smooth matte texture on the lips. The crayon is a good size, and the packaging is sleek. It doesn't smudge and is long lasting, but not annoyingly so. I think it makes the lips look bigger, whilst not being as obvious as lipstick. This is definitely a good product to use when creating a natural but sexy daytime look. For the evening, it looks really nice with a bit of vaseline or clear lipgloss slicked on top.

The product is well worth trying, and this is a fantastic offer (you only have to pay for postage and packing) the crayon also came with a product booklet and a £10 off voucher for any purchase over £25. I will certainly be buying another lip crayon, Nectar is a really lovely and attractive product.

No comments:

Post a Comment